- 1 How do I find a suitable journal to publish my work?
- 2 How do I choose a journal for my manuscript?
- 3 How do you publish a robotic paper?
- 4 Can I submit the same paper to different journals?
- 5 Which Journal has highest impact factor?
- 6 Which journals are easy to publish?
- 7 Is Ijirt a good journal?
- 8 How do you know a good journal?
- 9 What is the impact factor of a good journal?
- 10 What is the technology of Robotics?
- 11 What is the purpose of automation and Robotics?
- 12 What is Robotics journal?
- 13 Can I submit to 2 journals at the same time?
- 14 Can you publish something twice?
- 15 Is it ethical to submit a paper to two different journals to see which one will publish it first?
How do I find a suitable journal to publish my work?
Tools for Finding a Journal for Publication
- Elsevier Journal Finder.
- EndNote Match: Find the Best Fit Journals for Your Manuscript.
- Journal/Author Name Estimator (JANE)
- Publish or Flourish Open Access.
- Springer Journal Suggester.
- Web of Science Master List.
How do I choose a journal for my manuscript?
Quick Tips for Journal Selection
- Make a List of the Journals Available.
- Determine the Impact of the Journal.
- Make Sure the Journal Scope and Policies match your Needs.
- Check the Journal Requirements and Distribution.
- Collect Information about the Journal’s Peer Review Process.
- Check the “Instructions for Authors” thoroughly.
How do you publish a robotic paper?
Submission Process Manuscripts for Robotics should be submitted online at susy.mdpi.com. The submitting author, who is generally the corresponding author, is responsible for the manuscript during the submission and peer-review process.
Can I submit the same paper to different journals?
You should never have the same paper be submitted in two different journals at the same time. If journal Y publishes your paper, you will have the same article published in two different journals, which is also a violation of ethical standards, and could lead to both copies being retracted by the publisher.
Which Journal has highest impact factor?
Journals with High Impact Factor
- CA- A Cancer Journal for Clinicians | 435,4.
- Natural Review Materials | 123,7.
- Quarterly Journal of Economics | 22,7.
- Nature Reviews Genetics | 73,5.
- Cell | 58,7.
- Journal of Political Economy | 12,1.
- New England Journal of Medicine | 66,1.
- Econometrica | 8,1.
Which journals are easy to publish?
Top 4 Scopus Indexed Journals for Easy Publication
- International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems.
- Walailak Journal of Science and Technology.
- Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems.
- International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems.
Is Ijirt a good journal?
UGC approved and IJIRT is Good for research publications in very short duration. IJIRT is also help to our paper formatting.
How do you know a good journal?
The most commonly used measure of journal quality is the Journal Impact Factor (JIF). The Impact Factor attempts to measure the quality of a journal in terms of its influence on the academic community. In general, the higher the Impact Factor, the more important and prestigious the journal within its particular field.
What is the impact factor of a good journal?
In most fields, the impact factor of 10 or greater is considered an excellent score while 3 is flagged as good and the average score is less than 1. This is a rule of thumb. However, the wild card to pay attention to is that impact factor and comparing journals are most effective in the same discipline.
What is the technology of Robotics?
Robotics, design, construction, and use of machines (robots) to perform tasks done traditionally by human beings. Robots are widely used in such industries as automobile manufacture to perform simple repetitive tasks, and in industries where work must be performed in environments hazardous to humans.
What is the purpose of automation and Robotics?
Automation is the process of using physical machines, computer software and other technologies to perform tasks that are usually done by humans. Robotics is the process of designing, creating and using robots to perform a certain task.
What is Robotics journal?
Robotics is a peer-reviewed, international journal presenting state-of-the-art research in the area of robotics, and is published quarterly online by MDPI. The IFToMM are affiliated with Robotics and its members receive a discount on the article processing charges.
Can I submit to 2 journals at the same time?
All researchers should seek to publish their work in peer-reviewed journals, but to publish it more than once (without a special reason and clear cross-referencing) is not acceptable.
Can you publish something twice?
If an author publishes the same article twice, he or she is guilty not only of the misconduct of duplicate publication, but also of plagiarism; this time, the author has plagiarized himself or herself.
Is it ethical to submit a paper to two different journals to see which one will publish it first?
All Answers (93) This is an unethical practice, and most journals prohibit such practice. Also, in some cases this act is detected and the paper is rejected in all journals to which it was submitted.