- 1 How do I get into Cerulean Robotics?
- 2 Where do I get the key for the ruined store in freeside?
- 3 Who was the most popular president in NCR history?
- 4 Where is Fisto?
- 5 How do you get into Lucky Jim Mine?
- 6 How do you get caps in Santiago Chile?
- 7 How do you start a talent pool?
- 8 Where is the train station in Freeside?
- 9 Where is Mayor Elizabeth Kieran?
- 10 What was the original name for the NCR?
- 11 Who is the most popular person in the NCR?
- 12 Who was the most popular president in history?
How do I get into Cerulean Robotics?
This building is located in the southwest of northern Freeside. To reach this area coming from the north, enter Freeside via the north gate, walk past the Old Mormon Fort and head under the broken highway on the right towards the city wall and the ruined store.
Where do I get the key for the ruined store in freeside?
Freeside house key – Obtained from an NCR trooper.
Who was the most popular president in NCR history?
Question 1 – Who is the most popular NCR President of all time? President Tandi. Question 2 – What was the original capital of the NCR? Shady Sands.
Where is Fisto?
Fisto (Fully Integrated Security Technotronic Officer) is a Protectron that may be reprogrammed to serve as a robotic prostitute in Cerulean Robotics in Freeside in 2281.
How do you get into Lucky Jim Mine?
The entrance to the mine is caved in, but the Lucky Jim mine house is accessible. The house contains a workbench and a copy of Lying, Congressional Style on the bottom shelf in the back left corner. There is also hollowed-out rock touching the south-west corner of the house, containing random loot.
How do you get caps in Santiago Chile?
Santiago owes 212 caps and is located behind the collapsed building opposite Mick & Ralph’s. He will try to talk his way out of it, but the options to get the caps are ultimately unaffected. Punch him in the face (in dialogue) or threaten to ” Collect from his corpse” will get him to pay up the 212 caps.
How do you start a talent pool?
How to build and maintain a talent pool?
- Add your sourced candidates.
- Build a dedicated landing page.
- Re-engage unsuccessful candidates.
- Engage students and graduates-to-be.
- Include internal talent.
- Keep candidates who are not ready to apply interested.
- Don’t forget former employees.
Where is the train station in Freeside?
Behind the scenes The Freeside train station is based on the real world Union Pacific Station at the end of Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada.
Where is Mayor Elizabeth Kieran?
|Biography and appearance|
|Affiliation||New California Republic Julie Farkas|
|Location||Ruined store, Freeside|
What was the original name for the NCR?
Q3, Choice 1 – A Two-Headed Bear Q2 – Shady Sands was the original name of the NCR Capitol.
Who is the most popular person in the NCR?
There is no room for error here. When he asks you who the most popular NCR president was, you answer Tandi. When asked where the original NCR capital was located, you answer Shady Sands. And when asked what the NCR’s flag is emblazoned with, you answer a double-headed bear.
Who was the most popular president in history?
Abraham Lincoln has taken the highest ranking in each survey and George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt have always ranked in the top five while James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson and Franklin Pierce have been ranked at the bottom of all four surveys.