- 1 How do you become a roboticist in ss13?
- 2 How do you make a drying rack in ss13?
- 3 How do you make a positronic brain ss13?
- 4 How do I reset my Borg ss13?
- 5 What is the technology of robotics?
- 6 How do you Borg someone in ss13?
- 7 How do you build in ss13?
- 8 How do you deconstruct walls in ss13?
- 9 How do you make biomass from ss13?
- 10 What is a positronic neuron?
- 11 How do you use items on the space station 13?
How do you become a roboticist in ss13?
- Add some metal to the shell frame.
- Insert wires.
- Insert the power cell.
- Install the interface board.
- Use the radio on the shell frame.
- Activate the robot with the wrench.
How do you make a drying rack in ss13?
First, build a rack with 10 planks. Then, grab a plant you want to dry and put it in the rack. Give it a few seconds and it’s done. Note: you can dry any plant, and smoking it will give you all chemicals that were in it.
How do you make a positronic brain ss13?
To use a positronic brain, simply find one or produce one on the protolathe – high material and research requirements, be warned – and left-click it in your hand. If it chimes, and begins to flicker, it has a personality. If it buzzes and goes inert, nobody has decided to join as your plastic pal who’s fun to be with.
How do I reset my Borg ss13?
- Create an Emergency Restart Module at the Exosuit Fabricator (under Cyborg Upgrade Modules).
- Repair the Cyborg with a welder and/or replace wires.
- Unlock and open the Cyborg’s cover.
- Insert the Emergency Restart Module.
- Close the cover and lock the Cyborg.
What is the technology of robotics?
Robotics, design, construction, and use of machines (robots) to perform tasks done traditionally by human beings. Robots are widely used in such industries as automobile manufacture to perform simple repetitive tasks, and in industries where work must be performed in environments hazardous to humans.
How do you Borg someone in ss13?
To subvert a cyborg, follow these steps:
- Swipe an ID or Emag to unlock the panel.
- Crowbar the panel open.
- Emag the interface (DOES NOT WORK IF ITS AI IS MALFUNCTIONAL)
- Crowbar the panel closed again.
- (Optional) Swipe an ID to lock the panel.
How do you build in ss13?
- Click on the metal and choose choose Computer frame.
- Wrench the frame into place.
- Insert the computer mainboard.
- Use the screwdriver.
- Insert the peripheral cards (up to 3).
- Add wires.
- Insert the storage drive.
- Use the glass on the frame.
How do you deconstruct walls in ss13?
To break down a reinforced wall you need: a crowbar, a pair of wirecutters, a wrench, a screwdriver, a welding tool and either a tank of welding fuel or a spare. (Because you’ll run out of fuel halfway.) When initiating every action, you should get a message stating that you’re starting to work.
How do you make biomass from ss13?
To get biomass, grab a spare bucket and equip the machine with it, then use the plant bag to put fruits inside. If you somehow run out of fertilizer in the vendors, remember you can produce more here. Reagents produced will be poured into the inserted bucket.
What is a positronic neuron?
A positronic brain is a fictional technological device, originally conceived by science fiction writer Isaac Asimov. It functions as a central processing unit (CPU) for robots, and, in some unspecified way, provides them with a form of consciousness recognizable to humans.
How do you use items on the space station 13?
To put things on/ take things off of someone, drag and drop their character onto yourself. (To put things on them, you’ll need to have the item in your selected hand.) You can open a container without holding it in your hand by alt-clicking it or clickdragging it onto yourself.