- 1 How do you get a cyborg in ss13?
- 2 How do you reset a cyborg ss13?
- 3 How do you make a positronic brain ss13?
- 4 How do you Borg someone in ss13?
- 5 What is the technology of robotics?
- 6 How do you use items on the space station 13?
- 7 How do you use the radio in Space Station 13?
- 8 What is a positronic neuron?
How do you get a cyborg in ss13?
- Insert the power cell into the cyborg chest.
- Use the cable coil on the cyborg chest.
- Attach the cyborg chest to the frame.
- Attach the arms and legs (or treads) to the frame.
- Insert the brain, AI interface board, or intelligence formation chip into the cyborg head.
- Attach the cyborg head to the frame.
How do you reset a cyborg ss13?
- Create an Emergency Restart Module at the Exosuit Fabricator (under Cyborg Upgrade Modules).
- Repair the Cyborg with a welder and/or replace wires.
- Unlock and open the Cyborg’s cover.
- Insert the Emergency Restart Module.
- Close the cover and lock the Cyborg.
How do you make a positronic brain ss13?
To use a positronic brain, simply find one or produce one on the protolathe – high material and research requirements, be warned – and left-click it in your hand. If it chimes, and begins to flicker, it has a personality. If it buzzes and goes inert, nobody has decided to join as your plastic pal who’s fun to be with.
How do you Borg someone in ss13?
To subvert a cyborg, follow these steps:
- Swipe an ID or Emag to unlock the panel.
- Crowbar the panel open.
- Emag the interface (DOES NOT WORK IF ITS AI IS MALFUNCTIONAL)
- Crowbar the panel closed again.
- (Optional) Swipe an ID to lock the panel.
What is the technology of robotics?
Robotics, design, construction, and use of machines (robots) to perform tasks done traditionally by human beings. Robots are widely used in such industries as automobile manufacture to perform simple repetitive tasks, and in industries where work must be performed in environments hazardous to humans.
How do you use items on the space station 13?
To put things on/ take things off of someone, drag and drop their character onto yourself. (To put things on them, you’ll need to have the item in your selected hand.) You can open a container without holding it in your hand by alt-clicking it or clickdragging it onto yourself.
How do you use the radio in Space Station 13?
There are also Station Bounced Radios which you need to hold into your hand. You speak into your headset by adding a semicolon after the say command, like this: say “;Can anyone hear me? You can also make it broadcast everything you say, by taking it into your hand and enabling the speaker.
What is a positronic neuron?
A positronic brain is a fictional technological device, originally conceived by science fiction writer Isaac Asimov. It functions as a central processing unit (CPU) for robots, and, in some unspecified way, provides them with a form of consciousness recognizable to humans.