- 1 How do I open the console in KSP?
- 2 How do I use hotkeys in Kerbal space program?
- 3 How do I open a MechJeb file?
- 4 How do you control RCS in KSP?
- 5 How do you add fuel in KSP?
- 6 How do I quickly load KSP?
- 7 What is the MOD key?
- 8 How do I gain reputation in KSP?
- 9 How do you unlock MechJeb in career mode?
- 10 How do I install MechJeb?
- 11 How do I install Kerbal mods?
- 12 How do I recover a vessel in KSP?
- 13 How do I switch between vessels in KSP?
- 14 How do you control a pitch in KSP?
How do I open the console in KSP?
Press ALT+F12 to access the debug console, which you can use to enjoy unlimited fuel, unbreakable joints, and other helpful perks.
How do I use hotkeys in Kerbal space program?
- Windows: ⎇ Alt (e. g. ⎇ Alt + L )
- Mac OS: ⌥ Option (e. g. ⌥ Opt + L )
- Linux: KSP 1.1+: Right-Shift (e. g. Right-Shift + L ) Don’t confuse this with Left-Shift, which will fire your engines! KSP 1.0.
How do I open a MechJeb file?
Add either the AR202 surface-attached case from the Control tab or the MechJeb pod from the Pods tab to one of your vessels. Then use the button on the right side of the screen to access MechJeb window selection interface, and click on the buttons to activate the windows.
How do you control RCS in KSP?
The Reaction Control System, or RCS, is a set of monopropellant-fuelled (with the exception of the Vernor Engine) thrusters primarily intended for vessel orientation in a vacuum. It is toggled on and off by pressing the R key (default key binding).
How do you add fuel in KSP?
Right-click on the Rockomax Jumbo-64 Fuel Tank of your fuel tanker. If you’ve followed the tutorial, it should be full. Then, hold Alt (Option on a Mac) and right-click on the fuel tank of your target spacecraft that you want to refuel.
How do I quickly load KSP?
In Windows, just hit Alt-Ctrl-Del and bring up the task manager, select ksp.exe from the processes tab and click on “End Task”, this will kill the game. Restart the game and load your mission, then you will be at the point where your game last autosaved, before you did the quickload.
What is the MOD key?
In computing, a modifier key is a special key (or combination) on a computer keyboard that temporarily modifies the normal action of another key when pressed together. A combination of Alt + F4 in Microsoft Windows will close the active window; in this instance, Alt is the modifier key.
How do I gain reputation in KSP?
Reputation is one of the three currencies for KSP, the other two being Funds and Science. Reputation is a measure to determine the player’s success rate at contracts. It can be gained by completing them and getting Kerbals safely back to Kerbin. Failing a contract or losing Kerbals reduces the reputation.
How do you unlock MechJeb in career mode?
Now With Career mode support! Open folder “Career mode” if you want career mode support, you’ll have to go to R&D to unlock modules. Open folder “It’s Free!” if you want not to go to the R&D to unlock modules, they’ll be enabled from the start.
How do I install MechJeb?
Locate the KSP folder and click on GameData. You should see a “Squad” folder if you haven’t modded your KSP version yet. Now drag your ‘MechJeb2’ folder into the game folder and tada! You have now successfully installed an addon.
How do I install Kerbal mods?
Locate your KSP folder on your computer. If you’ve downloaded the game on Steam and can’t find the file folder, right-click the game in your Steam library, select Properties > Local Files > Browse. In your KSP folder, open the GameData folder. Drag the mod file folder to the GameData folder.
How do I recover a vessel in KSP?
Recover the craft. Because Jeb has left the craft, you’ll need to recover him separately from the spacecraft. Hold down the right mouse button, and move the mouse until you see the spacecraft in the distance (see Figure 1-15). Click it, and click Recover Vessel.
How do I switch between vessels in KSP?
Outside that range you have two options:
- Go back to the space centre, enter the tracking station, select the vessel you want in the list on the left and click the green “fly” button at the bottom left.
- Switch to map view, right click on the vessel in the map and select ” Switch to” on the resulting menu.
How do you control a pitch in KSP?
In a conventional airplane design, only the horizontal elevators in the tail will control pitch, so toggle off the roll and yaw in their right click menu. And the vertical rudder should control yaw, so switch off roll and pitch for that.